Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Google

    What Divides Us


    Clinton Implodes Democrats Crow

    After the Clinton implosion on Fox news I’d though that I’d tool around and see what the Liberals thought so I visited Arianna Huffington and Michael Moore’s sites. Man it’s scary out there!

    I don’t know how these nut cases think that anyone is going to let them within 5 miles of the Capitol building let alone the White house.

    They thought Clinton’s tantrum was just great. Man I mean if you could high-five on the internet then they were doing it.

    Get them dirty neo-Con Republicans Bill, you tell ‘em!

    I’m thinking where is the reasoning ability, where is the intellectual acumen that Liberal pride themselves in having?

    How could anyone who saw Clinton on Fox come away with the idea that the former President accomplished something positive for their Party or for the country?

    Judging by the comments on these sites the Democrats have definitely declared jihad against the west and will follow their Allotollah Clinton if he vows to never again have anything to do with the infidel Republicans again.

    You think I’m exaggerating but if you visit these sites you'll see that I’m actually understating the case.

    These guys are full of hate and as apoplectic as a Muslim mad over a cartoon. It would be disastrous to turn the country over to these fanatics. If America doesn’t take note I fear that the radical element of the Democrat Party will set this country up for their brethren from the East as well their dream will finally be realized… America will be like Europe.

    Anybody got an extra prayer rug?

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home